<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.athoughtandahalf.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

11 July 2014

Life Lately

I'm borrowing this post idea from Erica over at Looking to the Stars. I love fun little posts like this, so I figured I'd give it a shot, too. Thanks, Erica (and thanks to from whomever Erica got the idea)! 

So this is what my life has been like lately! 


Making: lots of mental to-do lists.

Cooking: Mom and I had tequila-lime chicken with an avocado sauce for dinner tonight. That's the last thing I cooked or helped cook. 

Drinking: a ton of water since it's been so hot this summer. But at night, I still love my tea. It helps me sleep better. 

Reading: The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. Also bought The One and Only by Emily Giffin and Self Help by Lori Moore.

Wanting: to buy more books than I have time to read! The struggle is real. 

Playing: Candy Crush, yet again. I beat 2048, what else was I supposed to do? 

Wasting: my phone battery down so it can die and I can charge it overnight.

Enjoying: my last few weeks at home with my family before I go back to student life. 

Waiting: for inspiration to strike. 

Liking: that it's finally the weekend. Was it just me, or did this last week feel like it took forever? Maybe it's because it was the week after a holiday.

Loving: my new Tea Duckie tea infuser! It's so cute, and the little wire infuser part is smaller, so I use less tea for each cup. 

Hoping: that Garth Brooks' new World Tour stops somewhere near me! Oh the money I would pay to see that man live. 

Learning: that I'm going to grad school and I still haven't decided exactly what I want to be doing this time next year. Whenever I think I have my mind made up, it changes. 

Needing: for my body to stop waking me up before 6am, because I clearly have at least another hour to sleep.

Watching: So You Think You Can Dance! I love that show It always makes me miss my dancing days. Also, Last Comic Standing has been surprisingly good so far.

Wearing: all the new shirts I got at White House Black Market and Ann Taylor last week! I love sales and coupons and discounts, especially when I can use them all at once. 

Knowing: everything is gonna be all right (ten points if you get the reference).

Thinking: about everything I need to do before moving to Elon in two weeks! Oh my God two weeks. 

Feeling: nervous, excited, anxious, nostalgic and happy all at the same time!



I'm also missing Blacksburg a lot. 

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At July 11, 2014 at 11:26 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

you beat 2048??????? is that a level number? I'm only on level 161!!! Crazy! I will totally hit up a Garth Brooks Concert with you!! ~erica

 
At July 11, 2014 at 1:24 PM , Blogger Lisa C said...

I didn't get any cute graduation photos.The one with my diploma in front of Hokie stone was taken in front of McComas because my department building is brick.

 
At July 14, 2014 at 8:58 PM , Blogger Kate @ A Thought and a Half said...

Lisa, my dear friend Melanie actually did portraits for me. She was great!

Erica, I meant the puzzle game 2048 :) and YES on Garth Brooks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home