<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.athoughtandahalf.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

06 July 2014

Sunday Social (post-4th of July)

Hey y'all! I hope everyone had fantastic 4th of July weekends and got to celebrate with your friends and family. My weekend in Cape May was lovely and we had no bad weather from Hurricane Arthur. We got lucky! I'm posting this a bit later than I normally would because I got home late this afternoon. But better late than never, right?



What is your favorite genre of music?
I'll listen to about anything except rap and EDM/rave music. I like a handful of rap songs, but it's definitely not a favorite genre. I guess I'd say that punk/alternative rock is my favorite. Love Yellowcard, New Found Glory, Fall Out Boy, bands like that. I'm starting to listen to country more again, and I'll listen to top-40 radio sometimes. 
Guilty pleasure: One Direction. #sorrynot



What is your favorite genre of movies?
Action/adventure, Disney, and musicals! I'm picky with romantic comedies, but I like some of them. I like corny comedies, too, like Mel Brooks and Monty Python stuff.
Favorite films include: Mission Impossible series, The Sound of Music, Legally Blonde, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Spaceballs. And of course lots of Disney movies, like The Aristocats and Aladdin.

Do you watch reality TV? If so, what was the first show you remember watching?
I do watch it, but it's not my first immediate thing that I watch on TV. My first two favorite reality shows were Survivor and American Idol. Now, I'm a huge fan of So You Think You Can Dance and The Voice.

This dance was from last week's Top 20 performance on SYTYCD and oh my goodness I almost cried. Unspeakably beautiful and well done.



Who's an actress you'd want to be BFFs with?
Oh hard choice...probably Emma Watson and/or Reese Witherspoon. 

Who's an actor you'd be happy to be stuck on an island with?
Tom Cruise and/or Alex O'Laughlin. Any day. They'd know everything about survival and keeping me safe and rescuing me and all that jazz. 



Yeah, I'd be okay with them.


Happy Sunday! Have a great week, y'all!


Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 6, 2014 at 10:28 PM , Blogger Tami Marie said...

Reese Witherspoon seems like a down to earth, friendly gal. She'd be awesome to hang out with. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home