<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.athoughtandahalf.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

12 February 2014

PLAYLIST: Country Favorites

I'm way overdue for a new playlist, am I right?

I loved country music when I was younger, and then grew out of it. Actually "thought I was too cool for country" is probably more accurate, but whatever.  I eventually gave country another chance, and I'm glad I did.

My personal favorite entire album of the 2000s 

I still don't listen to a ton of "new" country, but I do love what I call early-to-mid-2000s country a whole lot. So that's what I'm sharing today. I hope your inner country music star comes out as much as mine does when you listen to this.




And an additional song I couldn't include via Spotify...easily my favorite country song of the mid-2000s. 


For a more extensive list, check out this Top 100 Country Songs of the 2000s on Spotify.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home