<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.athoughtandahalf.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

27 February 2015

TGIF {Oh Hey, Friday}

TGIF, for real! I haven't done a Friday roundup or linkup post in what seems like ages, so I figured it was time for another one. Here's what's going on in my life this week!




{1} This week, I had my ceremonial first chocolate bunny of the season. My mom and I both love chocolate bunnies, and the first one of the season is always a big deal. Our favorite is Baby Binks. 





{2} Earlier this week, I wrote a post about planning and hosting your own Twitter chat. That post is doing awesome! It's been shared several times and I got some great comments from my readers. 




{3} A couple weeks ago, I bought a ticket to see one of my favorite bands, New Found Glory, in concert in April. My ticket came in the mail this week! I'm so excited to see them - they've been on my "bands I want to see in concert" list for several years, and they're finally coming somewhere near me. I love their Kill It Live! album, so I know they're gonna be awesome in person. 




{4} Starbucks has a new drink that I absolutely love: the Tiramisu latte. Y'all, it is fantastic. It's like drinking pure Italian goodness. I got mine nonfat, of course, and it was still delicious. There's also a new Caramel Flan latte, but I haven't tried that yet. 




{5} What is up with this crazy winter weather?! We've gotten an unusual amount of snow in the last few weeks--well, unusual for North Carolina, at least. While I don't really like being out and about in the snow and winter ickyness, it did make for some pretty pictures around campus.




Tell me something exciting about your week! What's on your agenda for the weekend?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home