<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.athoughtandahalf.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

13 November 2014

I Confess...

This post started as an attempt to bring back the #ConfessYourUnpopularOpinion hashtag that went around Twitter a while back, but doing it this way is a lot more fun. I can still confess my unpopular opinions this way, right? 

I confess that...

I think pumpkin spice lattes are overrated. I used to think they were good, but then I got one last year when they first came back, and suddenly caught myself thinking, "I remember this being better last year." Oh well. I'm all about that peppermint mocha in the winter. 




My guilty pleasure is binge-watching Chopped on Netflix (or on Food Network on Tuesday nights). I'm also a huge fan of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. That's on Netflix too, thank God.

Speaking of, I really miss Emeril Live. That man is a cooking legend and his show was a classic. Remember it? Warning, do not watch when you're hungry.  

I really, really dislike Taylor Swift. I respect her as an artist, but you won't find me listening to her music on my own. 

Sometimes I think Facebook feels more like "Bragbook" or "Rantbook" than anything. 


Until this year, I did not subscribe to the whole "leggings as pants" thing. I know I've mentioned all this before, but it's true. And now, it's hard to get me out of leggings. Sorry, Buzzfeed (and everyone else who jokes about leggings' true identity). 

Even as a 22-almost-23-year-old, I still absolutely love stuffed animals. 

"Ocean Avenue" by Yellowcard and "Kiss You" by One Direction are two of my top-played songs in my iTunes library. 



I watched Titanic for the first time ever in my life a few months ago. I could not finish it. 

My biggest sports pet peeve is bandwagon fans. 

I have already started organizing, making and buying little Christmas decorations for my apartment, but I am not ready for Christmas music on the radio yet. Seriously, my favorite station around here was playing some this morning. 


What do you confess?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home