<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.athoughtandahalf.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

19 October 2014

Easy Chicken Salad

I whipped this up the other day after school this week, and I must say it turned out really well! It's great by itself, on a sandwich, or wrapped in lettuce for an even lighter meal. I used other recipes as guides and inspiration, but this one is all my own! It's a great addition to any Sunday lunch menu.


Easy Chicken Salad

2 medium chicken breasts, cooked (I boiled mine)
1 1/4 cups plain, low-fat Greek yogurt (or less, depending on your preferences)
3/4 cup chopped pecans
1 apple, peeled and cubed 
3/4 cup craisins
Splash of lemon juice
Drizzle of honey
Cook chicken and let it cool. While it's cooling, prepare the other ingredients and put them in a medium-to-large bowl. Tear chicken into small pieces and add to the bowl. Drizzle with honey, and then mix everything together. Cover and chill before serving to let all the flavors blend together. 





What are some of y'alls favorite recipes?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home