<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.athoughtandahalf.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

12 August 2014

SYTYCD: Season 11 Favorites (with videos!)

I absolutely love Fox's show So You Think You Can Dance. I have watched it every season since the first episode aired in July 2005. Each season brings a new batch of talent from the dancers and the choreographers and the routines they produce; naturally I always find my favorites. It's like they never run out of ideas. I am continually impressed by what they can do, season in and season out. Plus, since I danced for 12 years myself, every week is a trip down memory lane. 

This season--number 11, if you're counting--is no different. Here are my favorite routines from season 11 so far. I'm sure there will be more added in the remaining weeks of competition.  


"Bang Bang" - Group dance, Top 10
Oh my God y'all, probably my favorite routine all season. So much fun and full of energy and brightly-colored costumes. Like dancing day-glow!  



"Sing" - Zack and Valerie, Meet the Top 20
I love tap and nothing beats an awesome tap routine like this one. How do their feet move so fast?!



"Vow" - Jessica and Ricky, Meet the Top 20
This dance actually left me speechless. I had absolutely zero words for it when it finished. Just beautiful. 



"Love Runs Out" - Group dance, Top 16
Travis Wall, you never cease to amaze me. Please never stop being awesome.


"Like Real People Do" - Jessica & Casey, Top 14
Noticing a pattern? I've never been disappointed in any of Jessica's dances. She is so talented, as a dancer, performer, and person. If she doesn't win... Anyway, I loved this dance because of the story it tells of two people being in love. 



"Disco Khisko" - Bridget & Brandon (all-star), Top 10
SYTYCD's first ever disco Bollywood! So much energy and stamina in these minutes. Talk about a crazy good workout, and an awesome dance. 



"Long Road to Hell" - Bridget & Emilio, Top 14
Super cute jazz routine, all in red. Fitting for the song title, right? 


Tune in Wednesday at 8:00 PM on Fox to watch the Top 8 perform and see who makes the Top 6!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home