<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.athoughtandahalf.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

20 March 2015

Road Trip Playlist

I'm so excited for my upcoming spring break. Time off from school is always good, and a whole week off is just what I need. This year, my spring break is going to be one big road trip. I'm really excited to visit two of my favorite cities and spend time with my friends who I don't get to see very often anymore, and do a little job research while I'm there. What better way to spend a week off from school, right? 



One thing that gets me through long road trips is a great playlist. The first leg of my trip is nearly 8 hours. I'm not exactly looking forward to it, but at least I'm doing that one first. I won't put my entire 500-song playlist on here, but I will share my favorite road trip jams. 



I won't be posting much on here while I'm traveling, so I'll catch y'all on the other side! For now, enjoy my favorite songs and soak up that first week of spring! 


What's on your road trip playlist?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home