<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.athoughtandahalf.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

29 December 2014

14 Things I Did in 2014

Well, 2014, it's been a heck of a year. Lots of fun and memorable things happened this year, and I couldn't be more thankful for any of them. Today I'm taking a little trip down memory lane and remembering this year's highlights.

14 things I did in 2014:

1. Accepted to grad school for Elon's Interactive Media master's program.

2. I had an article published on the PRSSA national blog, Progressions.

3. Attended a Reel Big Fish concert at VT. Met the lead singer, Aaron Barrett, in the parking lot after the show. This was also my first ska concert. 





4. Somehow became a wine fan. Thanks, Fork & Cork and North Carolina wine. 



5. Wrote some of my favorite pieces ever for Pretty Southern, including my "goodbye letter" to VT and Blacksburg.

6. Graduated from VT with a double major. And yes, I still miss Blacksburg a whole lot. 



7. Traveled around Eastern Europe for two weeks with an amazing group of people. See some of my favorite photos from my trip here

8. First trip "down the shore" to Cape May with Kevin & his family for 4th of July. I wrote about it for Pretty Southern, too.
View from top of the Cape May Lighthouse

9. Started grad school at Elon. 



10. Went back to VT for a couple of football games, and saw one at Chapel Hill. 



11. Attended a David Sedaris reading in Greensboro...and met him and got my book signed! 


12. Visited New York City twice: once to see Aladdin on Broadway, and the other with Kevin and his sister to see the city at Christmas. 

                        


13. Celebrated one year with Kevin (not sorry for the obvious imported Instagram pic).



14. Made some wonderful new friends, met some awesome people, and grew even closer to friends I already had. 


Thanks for the memories, 2014!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home