<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.athoughtandahalf.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

08 June 2014

Euroventure in Pictures

Okay y'all, just as I promised... I sorted through all 500-some pictures from my two weeks in Europe and found the best ones to share here. Each city was beautiful in its own way. These pictures don't do them full justice, but they're pretty close.


BERLIN


PRAGUE



VIENNA



BUDAPEST



KRAKOW



WARSAW



I wish I could share all 500-some pictures I took, but that would take way too long and your eyes would explode if you stared at a computer screen for that long. I'm sure I will share more at other times, though, so no worries!

Thank you Contiki and all of the amazing people I met for making the last two weeks absolutely incredible! 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home